Fw: GMO's and property rights

Loren Davidson lorenstwin at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 16:45:21 EDT 2000

--- sal <sals at rain.org> wrote:
> the is no more organic in corn growing states because a one time of
> the year
> the air is full of GMO pollen and your  organic food and Bd food will
> test
> positive for GMOs.

Thank you, sal, for this uplifting piece.

I have been told that in Permaculture, "the problem is the
opportunity/solution".  What opportunities/solutions can we create out
of this?

Loren

=====
Loren Davidson   Permaculturist, poet, philosopher, writer
loren at farwalker.com | http://www.batnet.com/beauty/
"Good luck, bad luck; it's all in your mind.
The luck you make is the luck you find." - me