lead by example

April Sampson-Kelly askpv at ozemail.com.au
Wed May 19 21:35:44 EDT 1999

the best way to 'teach' permaculture is to lead by example
I really hope that more good examples become public and that many of the
important yet hidden design tools such as water and wind management and
building
microclimates become as well known in main stream as sheet mulching and
keeping hens.
April