[permaculture] Re: condensation collectors

April Sampson-Kelly askpv at ozemail.com.au
Thu May 13 21:22:13 EDT 1999

this is used on a very big scale in some mountain regions,
the collectors are a fine mesh that trap morning mist and feed into tanks.

I personally use rocks at the base of EVERY tree i plant.  the rock is
amazingly effective at collecting and shading moisture.  I also position it
to shade the root ball in the height of summer sun.
April