[permaculture] Re: Woodward Elementary School

Marsha Hanzi hanzibra at svn.com.br
Tue May 4 13:07:11 EDT 1999

Get in contact with Carolyn Nuttall c.nuttall at uq.net.au who has written a formidable
little book  "A Children's Food Forest" which  will be a great inspiration to your
work.

A New Zealand colleague, Robyn McCurdy is on her way to spend some months on the West
Coast  (USA).  She is also specialized on the subject of Permaculture in schools and
has worked in Africa under very harsh conditions.  She has many innovative ideas...I
think she can be contacted through the Context Institute.

Marsha Hanzi
Instituto de Permacultura da Bahia
Brazil
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/1060

Lawrence F. London, Jr. escreveu:

> Subject: [pog] Woodward Elementary School
> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:43:15
> From: "Beth Yankee" <bethyankee at yahoo.com>
> To: "POG" <pog at franklin.oit.unc.edu>
>
> Hello,
>
> My name is Beth Yankee, I am a 4-5-6 Multiage teacher at Woodward
> Elementary School in Kalamazoo, MI.  We are in the process of
> contructing a
> school garden.  This garden is being constructed with grant money, so we
> have some numbers to work with.  I recently was introduced to
> permaculture.
>  I would love to incorporate this philosophy and unique gardening style
> our garden.  I am interested in any other school, world wide, who has
> started such a project.  We are capable of distance learning and video
> conferencing.  Please E-Mail me at bethyankee at yahoo.com.
>
> Thank you,
> Beth Yankee
>
> ---