Anyone have a list of in-print books on permaculture?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. london at metalab.unc.edu
Sat Jul 31 23:51:42 EDT 1999

I'm interested in buying a few more books on permaculture and
would be interested in suggestions from anyone here. I already have
Permaculture I & II and Permaculture: A Designer's Manual.  I also have a
lot of other books on related topics that I coulc list here if anyone's
interested along with another list gleaned recently from the
alt.permaculture newsgroup.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. -+|+- Venaura Farm
london at metalab.unc.edu   lflondon at worldnet.att.net
http://metalab.unc.edu/london, /permaculture, /ecolandtech
EcoLandTech -+|+- InterGarden -+|+- Permaculture

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london at metalab.unc.edu