Embankment Erosion Control

Jeffrey Newman newman at bcinternet.net
Tue Sep 22 13:37:24 EDT 1998

Thanks Adriana,

I scanned the material and it looks excellent. I was hoping, though, to find something on
building a retaining wall with logs. Our property is littered with them so it will serve
at least two purposes (Bill M is smiling).

Jeffrey

--

Jeffrey Newman
My personal web site is at     http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Flats/5759/