Practical Holism update (fwd)

Victor Guest vic at daena.eepo.com.au
Sat May 9 15:05:00 EDT 1998

To: Recipients of CHRM-GENERAL <chrm-general at igc.apc.org>

For those new to this list, we'd like to welcome them and to let them
know about our quarterly journal, PRACTICAL HOLISM IN THE NORTHWEST:
A journal of people, land, and money. We focus on reporting on how
people are applying Holistic Management and consensus building, with
an emphasis on the Northwest US. If you are interested in success
stories, and what people are learning, our magazine is for you.

We are serializing Bob Chadwick's wonderful introductory learning
manual, BEYOND CONFLICT TO CONSENSUS. New this spring is a regular
feature on Bud Williams low-stress stockmanship.

Subscriptions are $25 ($30 Canada/Mexico, $35 international) to:

Practical Holism
66363 Zumwalt Road
Enterprise, OR 97828 USA

Peter Donovan

--

PRACTICAL HOLISM IN THE NORTHWEST: A JOURNAL OF PEOPLE, LAND, AND MONEY