one nation

Victor Guest vic at daena.eepo.com.au
Sun Jun 14 14:02:01 EDT 1998

>Dear VICTOR
>COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR VEIWS ON ONE NATION
>i have been reading some info on pauline hanson this afternoon and i came
>accross bits of infomation re L.E.T.S and /or bill mollisons statements re
>lets being involved in one nation pollicesetc
>i was trying to send you said details but im unable to send to you if you
>want proof or confirmation please call me back .
>i would also like to know P.A.W.A veiws and thoughts please

Dear Terry,
           I cannot speak about PAWA as the views have to be individual.
http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the
Permaculture Convergence on line. This has an address by Bill Mollinson
which speaks about the issue of Globilisation.
The address of MAI( Multilateral Agreement on Trade, is another place to
get to see what Pauline Hanson is on about.
I am against Racism myself and I believe that the media have manipulated
the position.
>yours in hope Terry Haven
>terrymoe at amitar.com.au

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
victor.guest at eepo.com.au                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024