Permaculture Credit Union

YankeePerm YankeePerm at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 12:17:54 EST 1998

<<( x )   Please put my name on the mailing list to receive further
information. This list will not be used for any other purpose.

(   )

Name >>YankeePerm at aol.com

It would be easier to say whether I would join or not if I could see legal
documents that indicate:  1) How binding the potential for good works
investments will be, legally.  2) Mechanisms of oversight and enforcement by
members. 3) Proposed rates.  4) Banking experience of the proposed staff.