[nafex] Early figs

Rosholdt rosholdt at erols.com
Thu Jan 5 09:50:22 EST 2017

Alan:  Yeah!  Me too!  cutting for me, too?  We put plant, root ball,
and all in my unheated barn until spring, but am on the lookout for
early varieties.

While we are on the subject I wonder what size in ground container is?
Our huge above ground containers are too much to dig up without a backhoe.

Barbara Rosholdt
rosholdt at erols.com
Z7a Central VA (they keep telling me it's 6, but I'm ignoring them)