[nafex] uh....my grafts...

ROBERT W JUDY A hartmansfruit at msn.com
Sat May 21 15:38:47 EDT 2016

tfb,
I have had that happen a lot of times.  I try not to collect scionwood that
have fruit buds on them but if it does it will bloom and then produce the
vegetative growth.  It just takes energy to do that but as soon as the
flowers or fruit forms you can pinch or cut it off.  Just be careful that
you don't pull hard enough and pull the bud off or damage it.  The Jonagold
apple is notorious for that.
Bob
Western Washington