[nafex] Richard Fahey contact

PATTY jrplelie at centurylink.net
Fri Dec 30 11:04:05 EST 2016

Hey Murph,

Richard Fahey can be reached at Singing Tree, 588 Turner Rd,  Oxford NY 13830.  He requests a self addressed/stamped envelope and he will use that to send his variety list.  The name has changed a few times from Catholic Homestead but this is the current information. I ordered from him this past spring and everything was in great shape and well labeled.  As far as I know he doesn't do online or email.

Good Luck,

Jim