[nafex] North Star vs Meteor vs ?

fuwa fuwa usagi fuwafuwausagi at muchomail.com
Fri Jun 19 00:56:10 EDT 2015

Gang,

I have been growing NorthStar (sour cherry) for about 20 years now.  I must say I am impressed.  It make an attractive addition to the integrated landscape, gives copious amounts of fruit for the tree canopy, is easily held at 6 feet and is generally insect, disease resistant.

All that being said I am always up for an improvement.  Does anyone have any opinion on Meteor or any other dwarf to semi-dwarf sour cherry?   Additionally a comparison to NorthStar would be greatly appreciated.

I am interested in small trees that can be easily netted for the integrated urban landscape.

the fluffy one