[nafex] Backyard Orchardist/Stella Otto looking for expertise in figs or medlars in Chicagoland area, northeast Indiana, or southwest Michigan.

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 19:35:12 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am a freelance author and publisher of The Backyard  Orchardist: A
complete guide to growing fruit trees in the home garden. I  would like to
get in
contact any of your  members who are growing either  figs or medlars (or
both) in the Chicagoland area, northeast Indiana, or  southwest Michigan.

Your help in getting in contact would be most  appreciated. I can be
reached via phone at 231-228-7513 or email at _sotto2 at gmail.com_
(mailto:sotto2 at gmail.com) .

Fruitful gardening,

Stella Otto