[nafex] update on Carmine Jewel Cherry

Home qazingulaza at gmail.com
Tue May 20 19:13:01 EDT 2014

Just checked on the Carmine Jewel plantings.  I have about 20 tissue culture plants from honeyberryusa and they are all flowering. Most are more like 3 1/2 feet tall but looking vibrant despite -28F.  I also have a bunch of non-tissue culture plants from St Lawrence, with much fewer flower and the trees are not quite so vigorous even though when I planted them they were 4 or 5 times larger than the tissue culture plants which were in 4" liners.

~mIEKAL