[nafex] NAFEX Spam, in box

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Tue May 6 15:31:26 EDT 2014

On May 6, 2014, at 2:44 AM, sherwin wrote:

> Your earthlink is one of the
> mail handlers that evidently can handle these new AOL and Yahoo
> messages.

At any rate now I know why people sometimes seem to be replying to messages I've never seen. Frontier appears not to be passing those on.

I've only got a couple of people in my address book with aol addresses; I'm checking to see whether I can get anything from them.

I do seem to be getting mail from yahoo addresses; at any rate, I had a couple such come through from a friend on April 30, which I think is after the problem started; and some from a forum at yahoo groups on May 2nd.