[nafex] Yahoo mail Subject: Re: testing my re-enable

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Fri May 2 09:22:25 EDT 2014

I'm not 100% sure if I understand what you are wanting to do, so forgive
me if my suggestion isn't helpful.
I agree that web mail is the worst. Going to a web site to read e-mail
is inconvenient and awkward.
Have you considered using Thunderbird? It's free and easy to download
and I like the way it works. I have...let me see...six different e-mail
addresses on there. They are all listed down the left side of the window
and I just click the mail I want to read. I think you can set up any
e-mail address you have to appear when you open Thunderbird. I have one
Gmail, one Roadrunner, and old Adelphia address (even though Adelphia
went out of business as an internet provider a decade ago), and 3
different AOL addresses.
The address I am using here is just for the nafex mail list, so when I
want to read messages about trees and fruit, I click that inbox and here
we are.

Steve (In the Adirondacks)