[nafex] Considering Cornelian cherry trees in the southeast -experience?

Hector Black hblack1925 at fastmail.fm
Thu May 1 11:14:46 EDT 2014

Hi Little John,
     There's one from Bulgaria that I got from a nursery in England.  Three from the Crimean Experiment station when it was a part of the USSR, might be a couple from Turkey from seeds I picked up on the street in Istanbul and elsewhere.   My daughter does all the growing these days so not sure if she has put names to any of these.  Yes, Jellico also.  The Bulgarian was the largest fruited of any I had ever seen when I saw it on a potted plant in England.  Doesn't seem to be that large here, but we haven't fertilized.
      Hector