[nafex] No Botner Scions?

derekcs2005 at aol.com derekcs2005 at aol.com
Fri Jan 31 15:52:38 EST 2014

I am the new apple group coordinator for NAFEX and have swapped and bought from Nick since the mid 80's. While I do not have as many varieties as Nick I do have a pretty good collection going. Right now I have 708 varities of apples and 60 something of pear. One variety per rootstock so I can keep track of them!

If interested in scion wood, send me an email to derekcs2005 at aol.com. I sell scions for $4 per variety and try to send a big enough piece to get two grafts per stick if possible. But that depends on how someone grafts. Plus the postage and packaging.

thanks,

Derek Mills
Hocking Hills Orchard on the web and Facebook