[nafex] Fruitmania GS Conference in Charleston, SC, Feb. 22

Chris Carnevale c.s.carnevale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 23:08:40 EST 2014

Hey NAFEXers,

I want to announce Fruitmania GS, Charleston, SC's first fruit
conference and expo, hosted by the Lowcountry Fruit Growers Society!

It will be Feb. 22 at Cypress Gardens in Moncks Corner, SC.

We will have expert speakers presenting on various topics and vendors
will be present so you can take your new fruit trees home with you.

More information is at
http://lowcountryfruit.blogspot.com/p/fruitmania-gs.html/

For those of you who are in the area, I hope you'll come. For others,
Charleston is a great place to visit!

Registration is $25, which includes admission to the Cypress Gardens
grounds, and can be bought at
https://squareup.com/market/low-country-fruit-growers-society/fruitmania-garden-school.
Make sure to register early.

Chris Carnevale