[nafex] want pear seedlings?

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 13:12:08 EDT 2014

Well, they are maybe too old to call seedlings, but might still be OK for grafting.  They have been in pots longer than they should, waiting for me to build a new exclusion for them.  I'm sure the roots have grown into the soil under the pots.  They took rabbit damage for 2 winters.  Does anyone want to try using these?  More detailed description available, but not until the dormant season and an attempt to move them will I know how bad the roots are.

They started as seeds of Petit Muscat, open pollinated to mostly Bartlett types.  The plan was to get a few dwarfish rootstocks by comparing them in a nursery, but the project stalled.

Tanis Cuff, s.WI