[nafex] Yahoo mail Subject: Re: testing my re-enable

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 10:34:35 EDT 2014

I've had no problems with Yahoo mail recently, did have some months or couple years ago.  I don't like this latest new "improved" version, because it is more like Gmail which I don't like.  A techy friend jokes Yahoo is doing everything it can to destroy its services.  The most recent issue [besides these recurring unprompted font changes] with my email was through Hotmail.  I could post to but not rcv NAFEXlist.  The good news is, for a long time I couldn't access the Archive, and now I can!

tc, sWI, finally broke 70 degrees yesterday.

On Monday, April 21, 2014 8:51 AM, Deb Schneider <debs913 at gmail.com> wrote:

I quit yahoo and have all my email on gmail.com now.  With no issues.