[nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees

jerrydana5 at aol.com jerrydana5 at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 20:56:33 EST 2013

I've got about 15 apple trees & peach trees and last summer I lost everything to squirrels who would eat about 1/2 a fruit & then drop it.  It is next to a woods, so they can jump onto the trees. I have a fence around the whole orchard, topped with an electric fence which I bait with peanut butter to keep deer out, and that works.  But the squirrels are driving me crazy.  Is there anything like plastic snakes, owls, etc I could put in the trees?  Or any other ideas?  Jerry in southern Indiana