[nafex] Haskaps

Dan Nave nave1 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 29 12:04:54 EDT 2013

Miekak,

You should consider getting a Honeybee or Aurora (or both) as companion plant (for pollination) for
the Borealis and Tundra.  They both seem to have excellent fruit size and are actually larger
plants.  The Aurora fruit is even larger than the Borealis.  They are available from
honeyberryusa.com which is where I got mine from.

So far, mine are small and I have chicken-wire around them.  Do you know if rabbits are in the habit
of eating this plant or do they leave it alone?

Dan