[nafex] Questions

Ray Kaminski rjkaminski at charter.net
Fri Jul 19 11:06:43 EDT 2013

Alan
  You asked my location.  It is north east Wisconsin 40 miles NE of
Green Bay very close to Lake Michigan.
   Shiro plum (from Raintree) is the one I am trying to protect from
brown rot. as I would guess there would be about two bushels of ripe
plums if all would make it. They get larger than golf balls and very
juicy.  Catalog says wear a bib when eating them and that is not far
off. I use Imidan and Captan normally on the trees and always have
had good results but for this one tree.
Am a hobby grower ,no commercial sales but have over a hundred trees
to play with.  Went to a local farm co-op and they have Indar for
$179.00 a gallon in the smallest amount and I need about 3 oz.
so  tossed that idea out.  Next on the Internet, Amazon has a pint
of  Montery Fungus Fighter for 19 bucks and free shipping if you have
$25.00 worth of material total. Received notice it should arrive next
Wednesday. Thank you all, always nice to hear different ideas and
opinions.  Ray