[nafex] pawpaw leaf disease

Bassgarden bassgarden at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 22:39:55 EDT 2013

I had similar issues with my pawpaw a couple years ago when I had a treatment done to my lawn near my pawpaw. If your brother is using round up or having some treatment done to the grass around pawpaw trees, this will probably be the reason. I had a few branches in my pawpaw do that. After stopping the lawn treatment everything grew back nicely the following year.

Bass Samaan
Zone 6, pa

Thank you