[nafex] USA plant import requirements database

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Wed Mar 28 14:36:24 EDT 2012

Hi all --

Legality of importing plant material into the USA, and reasons for
this, have if I remember correctly come up from time to time on these
lists (apologies for any crossposting).

I just came across this site which may be useful for determining
restrictions (if any) on particular plant material and, in at least
some cases, the reasons why some things are restricted:

http://www.aphis.usda.gov/favir/info.shtml

2