[nafex] apple scionwood wanted

Michele Stanton 6ducks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:38:12 EST 2012

Hello all,
I am looking for apple scionwood to teach a grafting workshop on February
27th to 15 fruit crops students.
I am happy to reimburse postage.

We would like scionwood from any of your favorite apples suited to Midwest
climates (zone 6a of southwest Ohio); fireblight and other disease
resistance is definitely a plus.  They will be grafted to Bud 9 rootstock.
If you can help out, please contact me off list:
michele.stanton at uc.edu

Many thanks to all of you who have helped make previous workshops a success!

Michele Stanton, M.S.
Instructor of Horticulture
College of Design, Art, Architecture, and Planning
The University of Cincinnati
P. O. BOx 210016
2624 Clifton Avenue
Cincinnati, OH  45221-0016