[nafex] Virginia NAFEX Fruit Caucus

Rosholdt rosholdt at erols.com
Mon Jan 16 21:24:44 EST 2012

Local North American Fruit Explorers (NAFEX) members will hold a Fruit
Caucus Saturday morning February 11, 2012, from 7:30 a.m. to 8:20 a.m.,
just before the first Saturday morning session of the Virginia
Association of Biological Farming conference in Richmond, Virginia at
the Holiday Inn Koger Conference Center, 1021 Koger Center Boulevard,
Richmond, VA 23235.You are welcome to attend the Fruit Caucus meeting at
no charge.The VABF has been kind enough to allow us to have this meeting
at the conference site.

We will be talking about the types of fruit we grow and other "fruity"
items of interest.We would like to invite you to participate in our caucus.

If you want to participate in the Virginia Biological Farming Conference
February 10-11, there is a registration fee ($73 VABF members/$100
non-members if registered on-line or postmarked by Jan 25; after Jan 25,
registration is $140).Complete details are at www.vabf.org
<http://www.vabf.org>.VABF questions? Email registrar at
vabfconference at live.com <mailto:vabfconference at live.com>or call
(540)291-4333.You may register on line, or mail registration to:

VABF, 5146 Plank Rd., Natural Bridge, VA24578

Lodging at the VABF conference rate ($83 + tax = $93.79 total) is
available by contacting the hotel at (877)834-3613 or book your room
online at http://tinyurl.com/vbfkoger2012After Jan 20, room rates may be
higher;for assistance, call the hotel directly at (804)379-3800.