[nafex] Lon Rombough

Maria Schumann mariaschu at vtlink.net
Thu Feb 9 09:36:23 EST 2012

On that note, I just wanted to say, thank you to all of you on this
list, still living, who have been so generous with your time and
knowledge.  I am new to the fruit world-- married into it a couple of
years ago--- and have learned so much from this list.  In the 2 or 3
years I've been on it, I notice the same topics come up over and over
again, and people still reply, again, and share their experience with
those of us who don't know so much.  So THANK YOU all of you.

Maria Schumann
Greensboro, Vermont
catehillorchard.com