[nafex] WI rust-resistant Amelanchiers?

Scott Weber and Muffy Barrett bluestem_farm at juno.com
Sat Dec 29 14:10:43 EST 2012

Tanis,
We aren't that far from you, but we have a substantial amount of rust on our native Amelanchier laevis.   Some on the fruit which destroys it, but mostly spots on the leaves which don't appear to hurt the plants much but do detract from their attractiveness.    I have a small bush of some other species of Amelanchier but I don't remember if it gets rust spots or not.
Muffy Barrett