[nafex] NAFEX security

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 3 20:59:13 EST 2012

On 12/1/2012 12:20 PM, Alan Yelvington wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I actually READ the monthly update that
> ibiblio.org sends out each month about the
> list, and I was unpleasantly surprised to see
> that the email includes both my email address
> and password.

I see, its not a digest issue but the usual monthly
reminder of list subscription, user name and password.

I can change this to not send out any more password reminders. Will do.
If you ever need your password there are instructions on the list
homepage about retrieving it. Easy task. You should rarely need to long
in to your account now that the message archives are mirrored in two
Google resources, a blog and a group.

Problem fixed, hopefully.

LL
nafex list owner