[nafex] Relocating squirrels-trap

Scott Smith scott at cs.jhu.edu
Thu Aug 16 12:42:56 EDT 2012

Right, I meant they would not climb to check out the trap.  The Kania trap is encased and you need to put something several inches in the box to set it off, an event that I view as very unlikely to happen unless the animal is after the bait.  I have never heard of any cat ever being trapped, and my two cats have been around my traps for 4-5 years with no incident.

Scott