[NAFEX] Doud Nursery Update

sherwin sherwindu at att.net
Fri Sep 30 03:05:48 EDT 2011

On 9/29/2011 10:59 PM, fuwa fuwa usagi wrote:
> Is Applesource still in business?
>
> A buddy wanted to order (from Canada) and it seems not to link for him, whenever I click it now redirects to Douds site - which is fine but everything is out of stock?  Does anyone know what is going on?
>
> tfb

      Doud Nursery was recently sold.  They are still selling the
fruit.  You can see
      some of their apples for sale in Whole Foods.  In a recent contact
with them
      they are filling orders and continuing the former business.  I
don't know
      if they have a new contact, but their phone is being answered by the
      new owners.

                                       Sherwin Dubren