[NAFEX] maybe a "malicious" message?

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Thu Sep 29 12:00:01 EDT 2011

I got a similar note.

We used to be able to buy membership for 1, 2, or 3 years. I wouldn't be surprised if it's time for me to resubscribe.

You don't need to be a member to be on this mailing list, but being a member supports the organization, and I guess it still gets you access to the online Pomona and maybe there's still an annual hardcopy publication? Also, members get invited to the annual meeting (or they used to, when they got Pomona mailed to them) and can borrow books from the NAFEX library. I haven't yet followed the link, but I am pretty sure it is legit.

Ginda
Eastern MA, zone 6
where the critters ate all my fruits this year, and now I'm mostly just trying to plant grass for the lawn and put stuff to bed.