[NAFEX] Fruit ripening

david liezen chandos49 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 11 14:30:06 EDT 2011

We're still awaiting ripe Gravensteins 15 miles north of town and I hope they are ripe now in the orchard just out of town. Most apples are four weeks behind schedule. Little hope of a Winesap harvest this year. record breaking cold and wet spring in Washington state.Dave Liezen Spokane, zone 5 or 6, depending on whose map you view.