[NAFEX] Field testing apples for potential use in cider

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 21:54:25 EDT 2011

I was buying honey last week & the guy had recently built his house in
the middle of an abandoned field that had filled with wild apples that
were seeded by 2 Wolf River apples  75 -100 trees, everyone looked
slightly different & ever size & coloring of apple tho none that I saw
actually looked like a Wolf River.  & no one really picks them.

~mIEKAL