[NAFEX] strange mulberry leaf.

Dr. Lucky Pittman lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu
Tue Oct 18 15:50:38 EDT 2011

Yep.  Saw one just like it recently, growing in a backyard fence that
borders the parking lot at the high school my daughter attends.  I didn't
look at leaf/bud morphology, but figured it was M. alba.
Considered marking it an collecting a scion to graft next spring, just
because of the leaf morphology-looks amazingly like the Magnolia/Brunswick
group of figs.

Lucky