[NAFEX] Fwd: Gumosis in prunus?

William McNam billmcnam at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 14:56:09 EDT 2011

Horseradish as a "peach tree borer"  deterrent is just my personal experience (i.e. "anecdotal), and not a "fact'.
Needs to be confirmed or refuted by a larger testing.
mothballs or other herbs with a lot of aromatic oils such as oregano might be equally efective.

.../but horseradish is a good source of the powerful anti-oxident  "superoxide dismutase".:http://www.lablife.org/p?a=products_show&id=328023