[NAFEX] rooting Red Currants

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Mon May 30 11:06:05 EDT 2011

Update:

The four pots with cuttings in composted leaves look pretty hopeless, not completely dead, but close. The two that I filled with commercial potting soil are looking quite nice, and I expect both to make it.  The parent plant that I put into too small a pot is looking pretty good, I'm sure that if I water it over the summer and move it to some other spot in the fall it will be okay.

Oh, and the little cherry tree is growing nicely.