[NAFEX] Mulberry wine.

Elizabeth Hilborn ehilborn at mebtel.net
Thu May 26 07:24:09 EDT 2011

Thanks folks,

I was thinking of adding a more acidic or tannic fruit to the mulberries
enhance the flavor.  Some ideas based upon what is ripe locally now
include:  rhubarb; wild cherry; strawberries.

Any favorite flavors that you would recommend?  The cherries are pretty
tart, and I do not have a good feel for what will eventually translate
to an 'off flavor'; in fruit wine. Or is an 'off flavor' always spoilage?