[NAFEX] Livestock in Orchards-Many orchards in neglected state, aerial study finds

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Sat May 7 09:56:34 EDT 2011

Yes, somewhere along I read that branches started at 5 feet.  If you have
livestock you know why.  Branches below that would get pruned for lunch. Our
dwarf and semi dwarfs.. I do not know if they were the reason for moving the
livestock or resulted as from having done so.

Naomi

"I am a solipsistic conspiracy theorist.  I am sure I am up to something,
and I will not stop until I find out what."

http://xkcd.com/842/  Jan 3, 2011