[NAFEX] Looking for Perrine Giant Yellow Transparent scion

Gary Masog gary.masog at gci.net
Mon May 2 17:37:21 EDT 2011

    You request has me wondering, as the yellow transparent is a common
apple in Anchorage Alaska
as it ripens very early.  Mine are large 3 to 4 inch, but reading up on the
yellow transparent after your request
it sounds like the original yellow transparent was a small 2 inch or less
apple.  Could it be that we have the
Perrine Giant stain of Yellow Transparent  up here.

    Gary