[NAFEX] Anyone do a multi-graft fig shrub-tree?

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 09:13:49 EDT 2011

It's important to kill a few figs in one's lifetime to at least give
it a try.  I've even planted Hardy Chicago in the ground up here in
Wisconsin with a giant cage of mulch around it in the winter.
Fool-hardy, but I had to find out for myself. On Figs4Fun there's a
lot of posts about zone 6 techniques, & some pictures of some very
large trunked fig trees who've managed to keep their trunks & roots,
tho the tops get period freezebacks.

~mIEKAL