[NAFEX] goats

Amelia Hayner abhayner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 07:41:50 EST 2011

that is so cool! They must have had it set pretty high, I never figured out
how the equipment didn't get entrapped in the vines. I guess if the vines
were grazed regularly, they would have been right flat on the ground.
oh well, I guess it seemed a good idea, at the time, importing that monster.
I know that they tried very hard, as well, to get the silk industry going in
NC, but that just didn't catch on.
I grew one white mulberry, I think that's the favored type, and it grew HUGE
very fast, and was a very attractive tree.
it seemed to have less fruit than the darker variety, BUT at least could be
in closer proximity to the clothes line.
Amy