[NAFEX] paw paw

Matt Demmon mdemmon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:20:48 EST 2011

Scott, they are pretty uncommon and difficult to find here in
Michigan. Depending on the state of the habitats along rivers in your
area, past groves may be no more. I've lived near Ann Arbor for almost
10 years, and it took me a long time to find some on my own. The first
2 I found were pointed out to me by someone else. I spend a lot of
time in state parks, wild areas, and nature reserves all across the
southern 1/3 of the LP (I work for a restoration company), and really
haven't seen much. I think a lot of what once was, is gone now.

-matt