[NAFEX] seaberry source?

Jonathan Storvick jstorvick at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 09:55:46 EST 2011

By seaberry, are you referring to *Hippophae rhamnoides*?  If you try
searching for it as "sea buckthorn" you might have better luck.  I know One
Green World has a bazillion cultivars, many from the former Soviet Union
where there was apparently some great breeding work going on.  Their
seaberry page can be found here:
http://www.onegreenworld.com//index.php?cPath=4_117

Cheers,

Jonathan