[NAFEX] Crab apple scion wood

Lori Rizzo larizzo at charter.net
Sat Feb 19 22:13:53 EST 2011

Jerry, I'd sure take some - can I get 2 pieces? Just let me know the cost of
postage, and I can Paypal you, if you want.

I would want the trees for Jelly - have been looking around here, but
haven't found many good prospects.

Lori Rizzo
1138 Hitchhike Trail
Maryville, TN 37803

Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality & Process Improvement
Pet Training & Behavior Counseling
Rizzo Hollow Heirloom Plants & Unusual Edibles
Maryville, TN  USDA Zone 7b
larizzo at charter.net