[NAFEX] elderberries and the dreaded green goo

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 20:50:43 EDT 2011

Compared to cherry trees on standard elderberries would be a breeze to
net & then you could leave them until they are perfectly ripe, rather
than trying to outwit the birds & pick the berries before the birds
get them.  The robins here have been harvesting them earlier & earlier
over the last ten years, I'm thinking their survival mechanisms are a
lot sharper than mine.

~mIEKAL