[NAFEX] The pawpaw's stamp of approval (Christian Science Monitor)

Dan Nave nave1 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 22:27:06 EDT 2011

That's very interesting.  When I had looked online about pawpaws I got the impression that they
wouldn't fruit up here.
But, if you are growing then and getting fruit it may work here as well.  Also, global warming...

Don't you need two varieties to pollinate?  What other varieties would work here, do you think?

Dan
St. Paul, MN zone 4a or 4b